Leave a good impression on your target market by switching to eco-friendly packaging. A vast majority of customers feel positive about brands that use sustainable packaging. Work with our graphic design team to place the right eco-labels on your products.
Expand Your Customer Base
Going green attracts customers who are conscious about their carbon footprint. On the shelf, your product becomes the better option because of your sustainable, eco-friendly flexible packaging.
Every year, more consumers are choosing brands that do their part in protecting the environment. This shift has compelled companies to make the change from rigid to flexible, eco-friendly production. And the packaging industry has responded accordingly, offering packaging made of sustainable, flexible materials.
PPT joins you in your bid toward green production. We present Thrive™ — a line of 100% recyclable packaging solutions that preserve the valuable features of Purposeful, Powerful Packaging. It’s available in both All PE (recyclable through our Store Drop-Off Program) and with Post-Consumer Recycled Content.
Thrive™ products are available in both All PE (recyclable through Store Drop-Off program), and with Post-Consumer Recycled content.
Formats for both include:
On top of sustainability, our flexible packages also boast the following features:
- Lightweight – These materials are lighter than conventional packages, which allows for reduced warehouse space, lower transportation costs, and less waste.
- Barrier Protection – Our solutions come in varying degrees of barrier properties, so you can select ones that provide adequate product protection.
- Diverse Selection – Our packaging comes in a wide-variety of formats and shapes. It also comes with various features, like handles and fitments, for added convenience.
- Complete Packaging Solution – We offer complete solutions for branding and eco-friendly product protection. You don’t have to turn to other packaging companies for secondary packaging.
Our Sustainability Initiatives:
PPT has a solid body of sustainability policies, which we apply in our processes and procedures. Apart from providing packaging, we, too, uphold environmentally safe practices in our facilities.
We focus on:
Product Packaging Innovation, Raw Materials, and Vendor Selection
- Our product development team creates lightweight, compostable packages to replace heavy and rigid options, thereby using fewer resources.
- We decrease the gauge of films (while preserving product protection features) to generate less waste.
- Our supply chain is made up of vendors and suppliers that also uphold sustainability.
- We conduct continuous research on eco-friendly alternatives and practices.
Enhanced Process & Product Technology
- We invest in equipment that generates low volumes of scrap and maximizes raw materials.
- Our facilities employ:
- The Anilox Cleaning System, which allows for more efficient recycling
- X-Rite Technology, which reduces ink and solvent wastes
- An Ink Dispensing System that further minimizes ink waste
- An Ink Cleaning System that further decreases solvent waste
- A “Work-Off Ink” initiative that further reduces ink waste
- We utilize a Trim Removal System, which consolidates waste for recycling.
Waste Stream Reduction
Our packaging company’s main sustainability goal is “Zero-Landfill” — the waste we generate should be reusable or recyclable. We achieve this using a two-pronged strategy:
- Maximum Recycling – We recycle everything we can, including inks, oils, batteries, corrugated paper, and even 55-gallon drums.
- Alternative Solid Waste Program – We incinerate other types of waste for energy creation.